If you’re reading this, the chances are that you own a mobile phone and use it to send both Business SMS and occasionally a Premium Rate SMS. In that case, it’s safe to assume that at one point or another, you’ve received a text which went something like: amazing prizes on offer now, just reply to this message to be in with a chance of winning!
And you probably deleted it, right? Nobody could blame you – after all, we’re all in a rush and haven’t got time or money to spend on things which don’t really work.
Except here’s where SMS competitions differ from many other kinds of Spam. Because the simple truth is that genuinely great things can come from entering them using an SMS Service. Need a few more reasons to start entering some? Please read on…
1) It’s easy to check if the company is legitimate: if a firm is contacting you by text, the chances are that they have a big web presence and reputable SMS Gateway Provider. In that case you can check them out, get peace of mind and get closer to winning that prize.
2) Amazing speed: the second you reply to a message, that’s it, you’ve entered! No more waiting around for a letter to be delivered – and the best thing is that many companies tell you how much it costs to enter up-front, so you don’t spend more than you expected to.
3) Confirmation of entry: these days, efficiency is key, and SMS competitions have taken this concept to a whole new level. With every entry you receive a text to say that you have entered, which ensures that the money was well spent on a reasonable SMS Service.
4) You can do it from anywhere. And we do mean anywhere. You might be on the Yorkshire moors or on a remote Welsh beach. Either way, your phone will likely have network coverage and you’ll be able to send and receive messages. Great!
5) Jaw-dropping prizes: these days, with competition between the big companies so fierce, the prizes are staggering and a Mobile Gateway deals with thousands of text messages. A quick online search will reveal all – you can win cars, great gadgets and computers, and even boats!
For further information on how to implement SMS marketing services, find more info on txtnation services; mobile payment solutions and billing platform.